Monday, September 14, 2015

John Paul


Funny things JP has been saying this month:

- "Mama, my poop not working."
- "Mama, I hafta go pee.  I drink juice, then it come out my penis."
- "Paul Paul, don't touch that, it's bird poop."  JP touches it.  "Mama, why he do that?  Somebody not wipe his butt?"



He's so good with Rosie.  He calls her "Rosary."  Every time she cries, he stops what he's doing and goes to sing to her.  "Round the cross, round the cross, round the keek, round the keek.  Mama, she stopped crying!"




"Mama, don't yell at my sister!  I her big brother, I hafta take care of her. (when I was going "boo" to Mia at the playground)."



Every night when we put him to bed, one of his many stall tactics is to come out of his room and say "Mama, I almost forgot say SEE YOU IN THE MORNIN' " with a big smile on is face.

No comments:

Post a Comment